Historic New Kensington Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Opera House
- Hotel Marion. Jacob Will Prop
- Central Hotel Wm. Herron Prop
- Hotel Denmarsh P. F. Denmarsh Prop
- Hotel Heckman Oswald Heckman Prop
- Hotel Edna J. P. Mulvihill Prop
- Sterling White Lead Co
- Kensington Foundry Chas Bradley & Co Props
- Pittsburg Gold Roll Steel Co
- Brownsville Plate Glass Co
- Pittsburg Reduction Co
- Excelsior Flint Glass Co
- Pennsylvania Tin Plate Co
- Chambers Glass Co
- Burrell Water Co
- Kensington Brick Co
- A. V. R. R. Station
- M. E. Church
- Lutheran Church
- First Baptist Church
- St Mari Catholic Church
- Trinity German Lutheran Church
- St Joseph Catholic Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of New Kensington, PA from the year 1896.
This vintage piece includes several popular New Kensington landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1896.
Our team has restored this vintage New Kensington map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of New Kensington, PA comes in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this New Kensington, Pennsylvania 1896 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.