Historic Morrisville Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
- Universalist Church
- Town Hall
- Post Office
- Peoples Academy & Graded Schools
- R. R. Station
- Morrisville House, A. R. Terrill
- Vermont House
- News & Citizen, Lamoille Pub. Co
- Morrisville Foundery Co
- Pulp Mill
- J. W. Daniels, Butter Tub Mfrs
- A. J. Smith, Livery & Feed
- W. S. Cheney, Horses, Carriages and Sleighs
- Hendee & Fisk, Attorneys
- P. K. Gleed, Attorney
- E. J. Hall, M. D, Office and Residence
- J. A. Robinson, Dental Surgeon
- H. B. Bryant. Station and Express Agent. Mg. International Telegraph
- C. H. Slocum, Groceries, Clothing, Boots and Shoes
- Geo. K. Courier, Boston Cash Store
- G. W. Doty, Furniture, Carpets, Crockery, Paints and Oils
- A. M. Churchill, Tinware, Stoves and Hardware
- G. E. Woodward, M. D., Drugs and Medicines
- A. O. Gates, Drugs, Medicines, Books Etc
- Frank E. Healy, Jr., Watches, Jewelry and Silverware
- O. L. Woods, Merchant Tailor
- Andrews & Hitchcock, Meats and Provisions
- L. B. Boynton, Restaurant
- S. B. Doty, Produce and Fertilizers
- G. A. Barrows, Express and Truckman
- G. W. Hendee, Residence
- H. C. Fisk, Residencec
- P. K. Gleed, Residence
- H. H. Powers, Residence
- C. M. Boynton, Residence
- A. M. Churchill, Residence
- Mt. Mansfield
- Mt. Sterling
- Elmore Mountains
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Morrisville, VT from the year 1889.
This vintage print includes a number of popular Morrisville landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1889.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Morrisville map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This beautiful historic map of Morrisville, VT is for sale in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Morrisville, Vermont 1889 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.