Historic Moline Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- R. R. Depot
- Baptist Church
- Swedish Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Lutheran Church
- Methodist Church
- Swedish Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- United Brethern Church
- Malleable Iron Works
- Williams & White Iron Works
- Moline Wagon Manufacturing Co
- Deer & Cos Moline Plow Works
- Paper Mills
- Flouring Mills
- Moline Plow Co. formerly Candee, Srean & Co
- Moline Woolen Co
- Planing Mill
- Keators Saw Mill
- Wright, Hillhouse & Cos Pump Shop
- Dimock, Gould & Cos Tub & Pail Factory
- Wyekaff, Barnard & Co. Mill Furnishing Manufactory
- H. G. Nourse Fanning Mill Manufactory
- Moline Brewery
- Steam Cracker Bakery
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Moline, IL from the year 1869.
This vintage print includes many recognizable Moline landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1869.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this vintage Moline map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Moline, IL is for sale in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Moline, Illinois 1869 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.