Historic Mount Vernon Landmarks On This Map
- County Court House
- Supreme Court House, Illinois
- County Jail
- Public School
- R. R. Station
- Post Office
- Louisville & Nashville Railway Cos Works
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- R. Catholic Church
- Episcopal Church
- Green Lawn Springs
- Masonic Hall
- I. O. of O F Hall
- Continental Hotel, H. Taylor, Prop
- Commercial Hotel
- City Hotel, Chas Baltzer
- Rail Road House, James F Knight
- S C Polks Real Estate Office
- E M Walker & Cos Lumber Yard
- E M Walkers Livery Stable
- Jefferson Mill Cos Flouring Mills
- Way Allen & Cos Elevator
- Mt Vernon Flour Mills, S W Westbrook, Prop
- Mt Vernon Machine and Repair Shops, Houck & Hobbs, Props
- Flouring Mills
- Woolen Mills
- Silas Downers Carriage and Wagon Mfy
- F D, Boswells Carriage and Wagon Mfy
- A J Williamsons Carriage and Wagon Mfy
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Mount Vernon, IL from the year 1881.
This historic piece includes several recognizable Mount Vernon landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1881.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Mount Vernon map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily removed if you would like at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Mount Vernon, IL is for sale in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Mount Vernon, Illinois 1881 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.