Historic Macungie Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Singmaster Hall
- Keystone House, L. M. Holben Pro
- Keystone Roller Mills, Fritch Bros Props
- Carriage Works J. W. Gerhard Pro
- Valley Knitting Mills, R. P. Moyer & Co Pros
- East Macungie Hotel Henry Schankweiler Pro
- East Penn R. R. Station
- Solomons Reformed
- Grace Lutheran Chapel
- St. Mathews Ev. Lutheran
- German Baptist
- Evangelical Baptist
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Macungie, PA from the year 1893.
This historic print includes many well known Macungie landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1893.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Macungie map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Macungie, PA is available to you in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Macungie, Pennsylvania 1893 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.