Ludlow, Vermont Vintage Map
Historic Ludlow Landmarks On This Map
- Roman Catholic Church
- Congregational Church
- Baptist Church
- Universalist Church
- Methodist Church
- Hammond Hall and G. A. R. Hall
- Phoenix Hall
- Masonic Hall
- Village Hall, Jail and Engine House
- Black River Academy
- Public Schools
- Post Office
- Central Vermont R. R. Station
- Ludlow House, H. L. Warner, Propr
- Ludlow Woolen Mill
- Ludlow Listing Mill
- Balls Hardware Block
- Warners Machine Shop
- Ludlow Toy Mf. Co
- Sawyers Tannery
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Ludlow, VT from the year 1885.
This vintage piece includes numerous historic Ludlow landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1885.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Ludlow map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you choose at no extra cost.
This vintage historic map of Ludlow, VT is for sale in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Ludlow, Vermont 1885 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.