Louisville, Kentucky Vintage Map
Historic Louisville Landmarks On This Map
- First Church, Presbyterian
- Second Church, Presbyterian
- College St. Church, Presbyterian
- Walnut St. Church, Presbyterian
- Chestnut St. Church, Presbyterian
- Broadway Tabernacle, Presbyterian
- Broadway Church, Methodist
- Walnut St. Church, Methodist
- Chestnut St. Church, Methodist
- St. Pauls Church, Episcopal
- St. Johns Church, Episcopal
- Christ Church, Episcopal
- Church of Christ, Episcopal
- Calvary Church, Episcopal
- Walnut St. Church, Baptist
- Broadwday Church, Baptist
- Preston St. Church, Baptist
- First African, Church, Baptist
- York St. African Church, Baptist
- Cathedral of the Assumption
- St. Patricks Church, Roman Catholic
- St. Johns Church, Roman Catholic
- St. Bonifacius Church, German
- Church of the Immac. Con., German
- St. Martins Church, German
- St. Louis Bertrand Church, German
- Chapel of the Ursuline Sisters, German
- Church of the Messiah, German
- Madison St. Church, German
- St. Peters Church, German
- St. Michaels Church, Roman Catholic
- St. Andrews Episcopal
- Court House
- City Hall
- City Hospital
- Custom House and Post Office
- Industrial Exposition Building
- Public Library of Kentucky
- Medical College University of Louisville
- Male High School
- Female High School
- Third Ward School
- Fourth Ward School
- Fifth Ward School
- Sevent Ward School
- Eighth Ward School
- Ninth Ward School
- Tenth Ward School
- Masonic Widows and Orphans Home
- House of Refuge
- Nashville Depot
- Fourteenth Street, Depot
- Short Line Depot
- Narrow Guage Depot
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Louisville, KY from the year 1876.
This historic piece includes many well known Louisville landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1876.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Louisville map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and fold lines. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This historic historic map of Louisville, KY is available to you in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Louisville, Kentucky 1876 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.