Lexington, Kentucky Vintage Map
Historic Lexington Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Kentucky University
- Mechanical & Agricultural College
- School Houses
- Market House
- Fire Engine House
- Gas Works
- Lexington Cemetery
- Henry Clays Monument
- Kentucky Central R. R. Depot
- L. & L. R. R. Depot
- Hocker Female College
- Sayre Female College
- First Baptist
- Second Baptist
- Methodist North
- Methodist South
- First Presbyterian
- Second Presbyterian
- Roman Catholic
- African Baptist
- African Methodist
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Lexington, KY from the year 1871.
This historic piece includes a number of historic Lexington landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1871.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Lexington map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Lexington, KY is available to you in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Lexington, Kentucky 1871 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.