Kent, Ohio Vintage Map
Historic Kent Landmarks On This Map
- Town Hall
- Union School
- District School
- Fire Engine House
- N. Y. P. & O. R. R. Depot
- N. Y. P. & Car & Machine Shops
- N. Y. P. Round House
- Connotton-Valley R. R. Depot
- Kent, Rock Window Glass Works, [Day, Williams & Co., Props]
- Steam Saw and Planing Mills. T. G. Parsons, Prop
- Peerless Steam Flour and Feed Mill, [Williams Bros, Props]
- Railway Speed Recorder Companys Manufactory
- Water Power Flour Mill
- Carvers Cotton Mill
- Carvers Steam Flour Mill
- Carvers Block
- New Cemetery
- Old Cemetery
- Post Office, M. J. Ikirt, P. M
- Alpaca Mills
- Bradys Leap
- Continental Hotel, Crane & Lewis, Props
- Collins House, Charles F. Collins, Prop
- Erie House Hannah A. Hall, Prop
- Kent Bulletin, N. J. A. Minich, Editor and Prop
- Kent News, A. C. Davis, Editor and Prop
- Harness Manufactory, C. S. Star, Prop
- Lumber Yard, T. G. Parsons Prop
- Church of the Deciples
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Universalist Church
- Kents Hall
- Masonic Hall
- I. O. O. F. Hall
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Kent, OH from the year 1882.
This vintage print includes numerous historic Kent landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1882.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Kent map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Kent, OH is available in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Kent, Ohio 1882 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.