Historic Niles Landmarks On This Map
- Union School
- City Hall
- Fire Engine House
- Post Office
- N. Y. P. & O. R. R. Depot
- A. & P. Ry Depot
- P. & Y. R. R. Depot
- Bank, A. G. Bently, Prest
- Steam Boiler Works, Reeves Bros, Props
- Globe Foundry & Mach. Works, John Carter, Prop
- Saw & Planing Mill, C. P. Souder & Co., Props
- Hard & Soft Lumber Yard, Souder & Co., Props
- Sanford House, L. W. Sanford, Prop
- Commercial House
- Trumbull County Independent, (McCormick & Williams, Ed. & Props)
- Masonic Hall
- I. O. O. F. Hall
- Falcon Iron and Nail Cos Works
- Ward Iron Co. Works, James Ward Prop
- L. B. Wards Sheet Iron Works
- Fire Brick Yard, J. R. Thomas, Prop
- Blast Furnace, Thomas, Prop
- Water Flour Mill, Hiram Ohl Prop
- Sanford House Livery, Sanford & Pearce, Props
- Commercial House Livery, B. F. Pew, Props
- Main Street Iron Bridge, 180 feet span. Built by Morse Bridge Co., Youngstown, Ohio, 1882
- Church of the Diciples
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Welsch Methodist Church
- Welsch Baptist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Prim. Methodist Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Niles, OH from the year 1882.
This vintage piece includes several historic Niles landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1882.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Niles map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Niles, OH is for sale in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Niles, Ohio 1882 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.