Historic Jeannette Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- Catholic School
- Town Hall
- Opera House
- Hotel Mckee G. H Stevens Prop
- Hotel Marian H. P. King Prop
- Columbe Hotel John Fath Prop
- Clay Ave Hotel Simmonds & Drylie Props
- Windsor Hotel Martin Pfister Proo
- Penn Ave Hotel Jacob Beck Prop
- Fort Pitt Glass Works
- The National Brewing Co
- The Extract Works
- Union Planing Mill Co
- Flint Glass Works McKee & Bro Props
- Window Glass Works Chambers & Mckee Props
- Jeannette Planing Mill Co
- P. R. R. Station
- EV. Lutheran Church
- Grace Reformed Church
- First Baptist Church
- German Lutheran Church
- Catholic Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- Presbyterian Church
- M. E. Church
- Presbyterian Chapel
- German Baptist Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Jeannette, PA from the year 1897.
This historic piece includes numerous well known Jeannette landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1897.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Jeannette map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, rips and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily cleaned up if you wish at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Jeannette, PA comes in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Jeannette, Pennsylvania 1897 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.