Ironwood, Michigan Vintage Map
Historic Ironwood Landmarks On This Map
- Bingham & Perrin, General Merchandise, Lumberyard (Warehouse)
- Lieberthal Bros & Co., Dry Goods, Clothing, Boots and Shoes, Ocean Tickets and Drafts to all parts of the World
- Aurora House, M. G. McGeehan
- Ironwood Store Co., L N Vrooman, Manager
- Walker House, P S Walker, Prop
- J. G Kuehn & Co., City Meat Market
- Schillings Block, J. F. Schilling, Prop
- Webbs House, W. W. Webb, Prop
- E. B. Williams, Hardware, Stoves and Tinware
- John W. McKay, Restaurant and Saloon
- J. E. Bean, Jewelery, Stationery and Musical Goods
- Mrs O. H. Carus, Millinery and Fancy Goods. O. H. Carus, Real Estate Office
- School House
- Presbyterian Church
- Catholic Church
- Post Office, Geo. F. Kelly, Postmaster
- Passenger Depot, M. L. S. W. Ry
- Iron Mining Review, Will Harrington, Editor. Iver Anderson, Manager
- Fred M Prescott, Mining and Mill Machinery & Supplies
- Geo A Smith, Blacksmith and Wagon Shops
- Larson, Johnson & Co., Groceries and General Merchane
- Ironwood House, Larson, Johnson & Co., Props
- W L Pierce, Residence
- Wm Nelson, Barber Shop
- P C J Miller, Ironwood Tivoli
- John Peterson, Saloon and Pool Room
- Milwaukee House and Saloon, John Erickson, Prop
- Melin & Kent, Saloon, Lunch and Pool Rooms
- M C McHale, Sample Room
- J T Atkison, The Club Saloon and Musical Hall
- Joseph Dornan, Saloon and Music Hall
- Peter Montague, Boarding House and Saloon
- Marshall Bros., Groceries and Confectionery
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Ironwood, MI from the year 1886.
This vintage print includes many historic Ironwood landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1886.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this vintage Ironwood map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Ironwood, MI is available in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Ironwood, Michigan 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.