Historic Jackson Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- County Jail
- State Prison
- High School
- Ward Schools
- Fair Grounds
- Water Works
- Mich C R R Depot
- L S & M S R R Depot
- Ft W & Jackson R R Depot
- Post Office W L Seaton, P M
- Hurd hOuse, Smith & Hurd, Props
- Hibbard House
- Mosher House, John F Sharpsteen, Prop
- Hotel Kaspar, Yahrs Dorfer, Prop
- Union Hotel
- Commercial Hotel
- Withington & Cooley Mfg Co Works at Prison Office and Warehouse, Cor Main and Milwaukee Streets
- G T Smith, Middlings Purifier Mfg Co
- Foundry and Machine Shop, T G Bennett
- Bennett, Brick and Tile Works
- Foundry and Machine Shop, A E Vandercook, Owner
- Foundry and Machine Shop, E Dennis & Co
- Central City Soap Works. Peninsula Coffee and Spice Mills
- Peninsula Brewery, C Haehnle & Co
- Malt House, Haehnle & Co
- Bortree Duplex Corset Manufacturing, Chas W Higby, Pres
- Mich Manufacturing Co., W F Cowham, Pres
- Artificial Stone Manufacturing, G W Stevens
- Artificial Stone Manufacturing P. Jenkins
- Boot and Shoe Manufacturing W N Woodsum & Co
- Coronot Corset Co
- Gen Machine Shop, J A Sauford
- Jackson Granite and Marble Works, J D Hills
- Jackson Gas Light Co
- Jackson Foundry and Machine Works Hibbard & Smith
- Central Baptist Church
- First Baptist Church
- Free Will Baptist Church
- Second Baptist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- First Congregational Church
- Second Congregational Church
- Evangelical Church
- Synagogue Church
- Ev Lutheran Trinity Church
- First Methodist Church
- Free Methodist Church
- African Methodist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Mission Chaple Church
- Unitarian Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Jackson, MI from the year 1881.
This vintage print includes several popular Jackson landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1881.
Our team has restored this historic Jackson map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily removed if you choose at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Jackson, MI comes in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Jackson, Michigan 1881 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.