Honesdale, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Honesdale Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- Court House
- National Hotel Weaver Bros. Prop
- Coyne House John Layman Bros
- Wayne County, Hotel Henry Ball Prop
- Texas House, C. F. Meyer Ball Prop
- Florence Silk Mill
- Boot & Shoe Factory Durland Thompson & Co Prop
- Brewery, J. Guckenberger Prop
- Carriage Factory, M. Herrman Prop
- Honesdale Mills, Thos Fowler Prop
- Glass Cutting Works T. B. Clark & Co Prop
- Gas Works A. O. Granger & Co
- Honesdale Iron Works
- Opera House
- The Irving Cliff
- St Marys German R. Catholic Church
- St. Johns R. Catholic Church
- German Lutheran, Church
- Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Baptist Church
- Congregational House of Israel
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Honesdale, PA from the year 1890.
This historic piece includes several popular Honesdale landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1890.
Our team has restored this vintage Honesdale map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, rips and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This historic vintage map of Honesdale, PA is for sale in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Honesdale, Pennsylvania 1890 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.