Historic Holyoke Landmarks On This Map
- Holyoke Water Power Co. G. M. Barholomew, Prest M. A. Chase Agt & Treas. Do
- do. Gas Works, do. do
- Lyman Mills (Cotton) Q. W. Lowering, Agt
- Hampdon do do A. D. Barker do
- Iolyoke Warp Co. (Cotton) A. G. Smith, Agt & Tres
- Hadley Co. (Thread) Wm. Grover, Agt
- Merrick Thread Co. Timothy, Merrick Treas
- Farr Alpaca Co. J. Melcalf, Treas. H. M. Farr, Agt
- Springfield Blanket Co. W. H. Wilkinson, Treas
- Beebe & Helbreek, Paper Manufrs. G. B. Helbreek, Agt & Treas
- Whiting Paper Compy Wm Whiting, Agt & Treas
- Parsons Paper Compy J. C. Parsons. Agt & Treas
- Valley do do do. J. S. M. E. Train, Treas
- Creker do do D. P. Crecker, Agt & Treas
- Albien do do E. C. Taft do & do
- National do do H. L. Fairfield do & do
- Franklin do do A, H, Newton do & do
- Helyoke do do O. H. Greenleaf, Agt H. Hoywood, Treas
- Riversi do J. H. Appleton, Prest & Treas
- Union Manfg. Co. Henry Dickinson, Agt & Treas
- Massesoil do do do E. C. Rogers do & do
- Excelsior Paper Co. R. C. Dickinson do & do
- Newton Paper Co. Jas Ramagr. Prest M. Newton, Treas
- Hadley Falls Paper Co. J. Carew do F. Carew Treas
- Robertson, Black & Co. Tissue Manilla Paper Manufrs
- Holycke Macchine Co. S. E. Slebbins, Agt. S. Holman, Treas
- Massachusetts, Screw Co. D. H. Newton, Prest. J. C. Newton, Treas
- G. W. Prentiss & Co. Manufrs. of Refined Iron Wire, from Swedish & Norway Irons
- F. R. Chapman & Co. Manufrs of Table & Butchers Cullery
- Coghlans Steam Boiler Works, D. F. Coghlan, Propr
- Patlee & Parkins, Machinists, Jobbers & Manfrs of Perkins Improved Fire Hydrant
- Warner Fileworks, F. Hubbard Prest. B. W. Benjamin, Treas
- G. H. Deane &Co., Steam Pump, Manufrs
- Smith & Boby General Machinists, Shafting & Bolt Manufrs
- Unquomonk Silk Mills Wm. Skinner;Propr
- Mosher; Wail & Co. Millers
- Holyoke Steam Boiler Works, B. F. Mullen, Propr
- J. Merrick & Co. Lumber Merchants
- Door, Sash & Blind Manufrs & Builders
- S. Snell & Co. Cement Pipe Manufrs
- New England Asphalt Pipe Works, J. E. Fuller; Prest
- Conner Brotliers, Satinet Manufrs
- E. Whitalier;Reed Manufr
- Germania Mills
- New York do
- City Hall
- Q. S. Backus; Manufr of Bit Braces & Boring Impliments
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Holyoke, MA from the year 1877.
This historic piece includes several recognizable Holyoke landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1877.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Holyoke map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, rips and fold lines. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily cleaned up if you choose at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Holyoke, MA comes in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Holyoke, Massachusetts 1877 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.