Merrimac, Massachusetts Vintage Map
Historic Merrimac Landmarks On This Map
- Town Hall
- Congregational Church
- Baptist Church
- Universalist Church
- Catholic Church
- Post Office
- B. & M. Railroad Station
- East Haverhill
- West Newbury
- Tiltons Tower, Haverhill
- First National &Merrimac Savings Bank
- Co-operative Bank
- Budget Office, Chas. A. King, Ed. And Prop
- Prescott House, J. E. Prescott
- J. S. Poyen & Co., Carriage Materials
- Little & Larkin, Carriage Materials
- H. G. & H. W. Stevens, Carriage Mfrs
- M. G. Clement & Son, Carriage Mfrs
- Means & Hopkins, Carriage Mfrs
- C. H. Noyes & Son, Carriage Mfrs
- Henry M. Howe, Carriage Mfrs
- C. E. Gunnison, Carriage Mfrs
- W. O. Smiley, Carriage Mfrs
- Clement & Young, Carriage Mfrs
- S. C. Pease & Sons, Carriage Mfrs
- Loud Bros., Carriage Mfrs
- Merrimac Wheel and Gear Co
- Merrimac Plating Works, J. H. Murphy, Carriage Plating and Patent Dasher Screen Mfr
- Merirmac Dash Machine Works, L. Crockett
- Sargent & Currier, Lumber Dealers
- Heath Bros., Contractors and Builders
- Nat. L. Howe, Steam and Hot Water Heating
- T. K. Hamilton, Mason
- J. H. Cleary, Groceries, Flour and Feed, Crockery, Glass and Woodenware
- F. L. Parker, Druggist
- Story & Waterhouse, Confectioners and Fruit Dealers, Wholesale and Retail
- A. L. King, Stationery and Fancy Goods
- J. W. Porter, Hatter and Clothier
- G. A. Titcomb, Provision Dealer
- L. C. Skinner, Restaurant, Fruit and Confectionery
- W. W. Lydston, Stoves, Hardware and House Furnishings
- C. E. Little, Livery, Hack and Boarding Stables
- Bailey Sargent, Insurance
- H. J. Cushing, M. D., Woodland St
- J. W. Hobart, M. D., Homeopathic Physician
- Geo. W. Adams & Sons, Carriage Mfrs
- Ducet & Winn, Carriage Mfrs
- J. B. Judkins & Son, Carriage Mfrs
- J. A. Lancaster & Co., Carriage Mfrs
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Merrimac, MA from the year 1889.
This historic piece includes a number of historic Merrimac landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1889.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Merrimac map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, rips and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Merrimac, MA comes in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Merrimac, Massachusetts 1889 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.