Gunnison, Colorado Vintage Map
Historic Gunnison Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- County Jail
- East School
- West School
- D & R G R R Depot
- D & S P R R Depot
- Bank of Gunnison H A W Tabor, Prest ; Saml G Gill, Cashier
- Gunnison Valley Planing Mill and Lumber Yard, Parks & Endner, Props
- Post Office, A Hartman, Post Master
- Water Works
- Gas Works
- First National Bank, L C Cheney, Prest ; Mark Coppinger, Cashier
- Gunnison Review Press, Frank A Root, Editor
- News Democrat, N P Babcock, Editor
- Tabor House, Josh Cuenin, Propr
- Washington House, J B Shatzer, Propr
- New Cemetery
- Ohio School
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Roman Catholic Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Gunnison, CO from the year 1882.
This vintage piece includes several recognizable Gunnison landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1882.
Our company has restored this historic Gunnison map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Gunnison, CO is available in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Gunnison, Colorado 1882 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.