Historic Greensboro Landmarks On This Map
- Presbyterian, Church
- Episcopal, Church
- Methodist, Church
- Baptist, Church
- Catholic, Church
- Westminster Presbyterian, Church
- Centenary Methodist, Church
- Protestant Methodist, Church
- Methodist Church, Col
- Colored Churches
- Court House
- Post Office Building
- Market House
- Female College, B. F. Dixon, President
- The Kings Daughets Hospital
- Bennett College, Col., C. N. Grandison, President
- Kent Model Home
- Graded Schools
- Water Works
- R. & D. R. R. Depot, Wm. Coffin, Ticket Agt
- C. F. & Y. V. Depot, J. W. Fry, Supt
- Gas Works & Electric Plant
- Engine House
- Benbow House, Dr. Ben Bow, Prop
- Mc Adoo House, W. D. Mc Adoo, Proprietor
- Livery Stable, C. P. Vanstory
- Livery Stable, M. L. Stewart & Co., also D. N. Kirkpatrick, Brick Maker & Contractor
- J. B. Field, Coal, Wood & Draying
- H. L. Scott & Co., Dealers in all Grades of N. C. Leaf Tobacco
- H. W. Cobb & Co., Bright Leaf Tobacco
- Farmers Ware House, for the Sale of Leaf Tobacco
- J. F. Jordan & Co., Dealers in Leaf Tobacco
- W. A. Fields, Tobacco Factory, Mfg. Plug & Twist Tobacco
- Sergeant Mfg. Co., Mfrs Farar Turbine Water Wheels, Cook & Heatings Stoves & Saw Mills
- Crown Mills, Mfg. Cotton Yarns, R. E. Causey, Supt
- Wharton, Jackson & Cos Ice House
- Thos. Woodroffe, Builder & Contractor, Planing Mill, Wood Work of all Kinds & Building Material
- Greensburg Furniture Cos Manufactory
- Wm. Love, Mfr. & Dealer in all Kinds R. & Dresses Lumber, Shingles, Laths & Building Material
- Guilford Lumber Mfg. Co., Mfrs. Lumber & Building Material of every Description
- Greensboro Sash & Blind Factory, Lumber, Sash, Doors and Blinds and Building Material
- W. C. Bain Building Co., Contractors & Dealers in Building Material, Hard Wood a Specialty
- Greensboro Cotton Mill
- Knitting Mills
- Flour Mill
- Leaf Houses & Sale Huse
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Greensboro, NC from the year 1891.
This historic print includes numerous historic Greensboro landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1891.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Greensboro map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily removed if you choose at no extra cost.
This historic vintage map of Greensboro, NC is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Greensboro, North Carolina 1891 map?
- Click the “message us” button to ask us about removing imperfections, changing colors or including personalized margins to fit a specific size of frame. We can almost always do this for free.
- Click the “message us” button to see if we have other maps of Greensboro available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site – just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.