Historic Green Cove Springs Landmarks On This Map
- Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Church
- Catholic Church
- Baptist Church
- African M. E. Church
- Colored Baptist Church
- County Court House and Jail
- The Spring Office
- Post Office
- Spring and Bath Pools
- Street Railway Stables
- The Pines Hotel
- Clarendon Hotel, Harris and Applegate
- The Morganza, A. G. Morgan Proprietor
- The Riverside
- Magnolia Hotel
- Crockers Hall
- Saw, Planing and Shingle Mills
- Pine Grove Cotton Gin & Grist Mills
- Butler & Ardern Proprietors
- H. C. Souter, Saw and Planing Mill
- W. S. Plummer, General Ticket & Express Office
- J. C. Crocker, General Merchandise
- W. J. Wilson & Bros, General Merchandise
- J. R Coffee, General Merchandise
- W. D. Colmar, Drugs & Fancy Goods
- M. J. Canova, Drugs & News Depot
- Rosenbush & Benderoth, Bakery, Groceries, Fruits and etc
- G. A. Brazee, Contractor &Builder
- Geo. C. Bemis, General Merchandise
- C. C. Bemis, Residence
- W. S. Plummer, Residence
- Dr. E. H. Bemis, Residence
- J. L. Kirkpatrick, Residence
- G. T. Butler, Residence
- J. C. Ardern, Residencec
- Land Office, Town and Villa Lots
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Green Cove Springs, FL from the year 1885.
This vintage print includes a number of well known Green Cove Springs landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1885.
Our company has restored this vintage Green Cove Springs map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you would like at no additional cost.
This beautiful historic map of Green Cove Springs, FL is available in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Green Cove Springs, Florida 1885 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.