Historic Lake City Landmarks On This Map
- State Agricultural College
- County Court House
- Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- Catholic Church
- Colored Baptist Church
- Colored Methodist Church
- Peabody School
- Colored Academy
- Post Office
- Magnolia Bluff, 100 feet high, Moodies Addition
- Lake City Cotton Ginning Co
- De Soto Ginning Works, Baya & Masters
- Lake City De Soto Carriage Works, Masters & Fisher
- Planing Mill and Cotton Gins, A. B. Hart
- Lake City Wagon and Carriage Works, L W Johnson
- Borum House
- Chicago House
- Thrasher House
- A G. Bigelow, General Merchandise Residence
- J F. Baya, General Merchandise Residence
- James E. Young, General Merchandise Residence
- Edge & Porter, General Merchandise Residence
- G. W. Watts, General Merchandise Residence
- G. W. Cline, General Merchandise Residence
- Futch Bros. General Merchandise Residence
- J Potsdamer, Red Star Store
- T G Henderson, Fancy Groceries
- Chalker Bros & Pricec, Druggists
- Dr Hunter & Son, Druggists
- S Boteler Thompso Fancy Goods and Stationery
- Geo O Adicks, Baker and Confectioner
- Colson & Phillips, Market
- W. E. Robinson, Fancy Goods, Jewelry, Fruits and Confectionery
- Finley Dortch & Snowdon, Real Estate
- Wm Hardon, Livery Stable
- J. E. Henry, Livery and Sale Stable Residence
- W. T. Bacon, Physician and Surgeon
- C. R. King, Attorney
- W. R. Chalker, Mdse
- M M T. Huchingson, M. D
- John Vanzant, Jr Clerk Circuit Court
- Richard House, Carpenter Residence
- F. B Moodie, Residence
- W. H. Perry, Residence
- J. C Macfarlane, Residence
- J. C Bates, Residencec
- C S Wykoff, Residence
- City Water Works
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Lake City, FL from the year 1885.
This vintage piece includes many popular Lake City landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1885.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Lake City map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and fold lines. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily cleaned up if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Lake City, FL is available in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Lake City, Florida 1885 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.