Gorham, New Hampshire Vintage Map
Historic Gorham Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Catholic Church
- Universalist Church
- Opera House
- Alpine House
- Eagle Hotel, L. L. Jackson, Propr
- Grand Trunk R. R. Shops, Warren Noyes, M/ M
- Grand Trunk Coaling Station
- R. R. Station
- Canadian Express Office, Thomas Gifford, Agt
- Post Office, Rufus F. Ingalls, P. M
- The Mountaineer Office. V. V. Twitchell, Ed. And Pub
- Savings Bank, Rufus F. Ingalls, Treas
- Woodbine Cottage
- Willis Cottage
- Mascot Silver & Lead Cos Mine
- Masonic Hall, Twitchells Block
- Odd Fellows Block
- A. S. Twitchell Lawyer, Twitchells Block
- Warren Noyes, Residence, Noyes Block,
- E. Libby & Sons, Mfrs. Of All Kinds of Lumber
- C. S. Peabody & Co. Mfrs. Hard & Soft Wood Lumber
- Geo. E. Clarke & Co., Clothing, Ladies & Gents Furnishings, Boots and Shoes, Hats & Caps, Carpetings and Ladies Wraps
- S. M. Leavitt, Clothing, Furnishing Goods, hats, Caps. Boots and Shoes
- Henry Marble, Physician
- L. S. Barrett & Son, Drugs, Medicines and Fancy Goods
- Fred W. Noyes, Drugs, Medicines and Toilet Articles
- Alfred R. Evans, Lawyer and Insurance
- C. S. Peabody & Co., General Merchandise
- Twitchell & Goodridge; General Merchandise
- Gates & Brown. Groceries and Provisions
- G. E. Tubbs, Hardware, Stoves, Crockery and Tinware
- H. H. Mandigo, Watchmaker and Jeweler
- J. Jewell, Flour. Grain and Feed
- Levi Shedd, County Commissioner & Dep. Sheriff
- E, M. Wight, Physician
- Dr. G. H. Hoadley, Dentist
- C. H. Howe, Furniture and Caskets
- O. E. Twitchell, Groceries, Fruit, Confectionery and Cigars
- W. Wight, Custom Boots and Shoes
- T. N. Wight, Residence
- John T. Peabody,
- V. V. Twitchell,
- E. Libby,
- W. W. Goodridge
- Wm. Andrews,
- Thos. E. Fisk,
- W. B. Gates,
- Charles S. Vining,
- Mt. Washington
- Mt. Adams
- Mt. Madison
- Mt. Carter
- Imp Mountain
- Mt. Moriah
- Mt. Winthrop
- Mt. Hayes
- Sugar Hill
- Black Mountains
- Pleasant View Heights
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Gorham, NH from the year 1888.
This vintage piece includes a number of recognizable Gorham landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1888.
Our team has restored this vintage Gorham map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you choose at no extra cost.
This vintage vintage map of Gorham, NH is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Gorham, New Hampshire 1888 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.