Frederick, South Dakota Vintage Map
Historic Frederick Landmarks On This Map
- School House
- C., M & St Paul R R Depot
- Maple Valley House
- Frederick House, C H Davenport, Propr
- C F Campau, Drugs, Groceries, Boots and Shoes
- Dow Brothers, Bankers
- P G Woodward, General Store
- Geo M Drum, Hardware
- Wm Drum, Agricultural Implements
- Kenyon & Stoddard, Editors Frederick Free Press
- Haasze & Dam, Hardware
- Jno A Fylpaa, General Store
- Lumber Yard, C O Reed & Co
- Blacksmith and Wagon Shop, M Gorder
- Lumber Yard, C W Runge
- Moore, Houlahan & Holland, Attorneys
- D W Melendy, General Store
- Wylie Wynter, Real Estate and Land Agent
- W R Arnold, Jeweler
- Fowler & Richards, Attorneys and Real Estate Agents
- Frederick Herald, Huggins, Fower & Richards, Editors
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Frederick, SD from the year 1883.
This historic print includes numerous recognizable Frederick landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1883.
Our company has restored this historic Frederick map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, rips and creases. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily removed if you choose at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of Frederick, SD is for sale in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Frederick, South Dakota 1883 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.