Ford City, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Ford City Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- St. Marys Catholic School
- Pittsburg Plate Glass Works
- Machine Shops of P. P. G. Co
- Amusement Hall
- A. V. R. Y. Station
- St. Marys R. Church
- M. E. Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Episcopal Church
- German Lutheran Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Ford City, PA from the year 1896.
This vintage piece includes many popular Ford City landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1896.
Our company has restored this vintage Ford City map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Ford City, PA is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Ford City, Pennsylvania 1896 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.