Durham, North Carolina Vintage Map
Historic Durham Landmarks On This Map
- Trinity College
- Court House
- Market House
- School Houses
- Electric Light Plant
- R. R. Depots
- Trinity Methodist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Episcopal Church
- Baptist Church
- Primitive Baptist Church
- Main St. Methodist Church
- 2nd Baptist Church
- Christian Church
- Carrs Chapel, East Durham
- Baptist Church, East Durham
- Duke, Sons & Co., Branch of the American Tobacco Co., Manufacturers of Fine Cigarets & Tobaccos
- Duke, Sons & Cos Leaf Houses
- Blackwells Durham Tobacco Co., Mfrs. of the Original Genuine Bull Durham Smoking Tobacco
- Carpenter Shop
- Leaf Houses
- S. F. Tomlinson, of R. F. Morris & Son Manufacturing Co., Mfrs. of the Celebrated Eureka Durham Smoking Tobacco, Scotch & Maccoboy Snuffs
- Z. I. Lyon & CO., Mfrs. of the only Genuine Pride of Durham & Cut & Slash Smoking Tobaccos
- The J. Y. Whitted Tobacco Co., Mfrs. of all Grades Bright Plug & Twist Tobacco and fine Granulated Smoking
- Rowland & Cooper, Dealers in Leaf Tobacco
- Albert Kramer, Handler of North Carolino Bright Leaf Tobacco
- I. N. Reams, Leaf Tobacco Dealer
- J. T. Pinnix & Co., Leaf Tobacco Brokers
- H. J. Bass & Co., Leaf Tobacco Brokers
- J. S. Watkins, Leaf House
- Martin & Thompson, Leaf Tobacco Commission Merchants
- A. H. Stokes, Leaf Tobacco Dealer & Leaf Houses
- John N. Gorman, Leaf Tobacco Dealer
- John S. Lockart, Prop. Banner Ware House, for Sale of Leaf Tobacco
- Wm. A. Lea, Reams Ware House for Sale Leaf Tobacco
- E. J. Parish, Prop. Parish Ware House for Sale Leaf Tobacco
- Globe Tobacco Ware House
- Tobacco Factories & Leaf Houses
- W. Mangum, Planing Mill, Sash & Doors, F. R. Mangum, Mgr
- Hotel Claiborn, W. H. Billings, Prop
- Hopkins House, Miss. M. A. Hopkins, Proprietress
- Driver House, Mrs. F. Petway, Proprietress
- Durham Cotton Mfy., Factory, East Durham
- Durham Fertilizer Co. Office Mangum St. between Main & Parish
- Commonwealth Cotton Mfg. Co., East Durham
- Bobbin & Shuttle Factory East Durham
- Foundry & Machine Shop
- Planing Mill
- Robert I. Rogers, Real Estate & Dealer in Marble & Granite, Owner Brown Stone Quarries
- Wyatt Bros, Heavy Groceries, Hay, Fodder, Bran & Feed Stuff of all Kinds
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Durham, NC from the year 1891.
This historic piece includes several historic Durham landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1891.
Our company has restored this historic Durham map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, tears and fold lines. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Durham, NC comes in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Durham, North Carolina 1891 map?
- Click the “message us” button to ask us about removing imperfections, further recoloring or including custom margins to fit a specific frame size. We will do most of this at no extra cost.
- Click the “message us” button to see if we have other maps of Durham available that are not yet listed on the website. (We have thousands of maps not yet on the site – just let us know your city, we probably have more available.)
- For any other questions, please check out our FAQ.