Historic Dalton Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Congregational Chapel
- Town Hall
- Cranesville Library
- Renfrew Cotton Mill
- C. J. Kittredge & Co. Woolen Mills
- Byron Westons Paper Mills
- West & Glennon, Woolen Mills
- Carson & Brown Co., Paper Mills
- Crane & Co Paper Mills
- Z Crane Jr. & Bro. Paper Mills
- Post Office
- Center Block
- Railroad Station
- Dalton Water Works Reservoir
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Dalton, MA from the year 1884.
This vintage piece includes a number of historic Dalton landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1884.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Dalton map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and creases. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily cleaned up if you choose at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Dalton, MA comes in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Dalton, Massachusetts 1884 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.