Boston, Massachusetts Vintage Map
Historic Boston Landmarks On This Map
- U. S. Post Office
- Lyceum Hall
- Cunard Steamship Co
- Boston & Albany R. R. Co
- Eastern R. R. Co
- Boston, Revere Beach & Lynn R. R. Co
- North Ferry
- South Ferry
- Atlantic Works
- Boston Dye Wood & Chemical Co
- National Tube Works Co
- Boston Sugar Refinery
- Pratt Bros Whiting Mfy
- Sectional Dry Dock Co
- D. D. Kellys Railway Dry Dock
- J Robbins & Co, Coal Wharf
- D. H. Blaney, Real Estate and Fire Ins
- Marerick House
- Webster House
- Armory, Co D, 4th Bat. Mass. Vols
- E. Boston Br. Public Library
- Adams School
- Lyman School
- Chapman School
- Prescott School
- Congregational Church
- Unitarian Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Meridian St. Methodist Church
- Saratoga St. Church
- Episcopal Church
- Baptist Church
- Universalist Church
- Holy Redeemer R. C. Church
- Sacred Heart Church
- Lady of the Assumption Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Boston, MA from the year 1879.
This vintage piece includes a number of well known Boston landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1879.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Boston map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This vintage historic map of Boston, MA is available to you in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Boston, Massachusetts 1879 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.