Historic Clark Landmarks On This Map
- Proposed Court House
- Public School
- Proposed Congregational Church
- Proposed Methodist Church
- Proposed Flouring Mill
- R. R. Depot
- Clark House, M. E. Greenslet & Co., Proprs
- Northwestern House, G. W. McSpadden, Propr
- Robinson House, Kyle Bros., Proprs
- F. Desnoyers, General Merchandise
- Arpin & Moulton, Saloon and Billiard Hall
- Bascomb & Ware, General Merchandise
- Wright & Wightman, Law, Loan and Real Estate. Strowder & Chaney, Law, Loan and Real Estate
- J. W. George & Co., Farm Machinery
- E. E. Vilas, Harness, Trunks, etc
- Rogers & Fosdyke, Genl Merchandise
- W. A. Stebbins, Billiard Hall, Tobacco, Cigars, Confectionery, etc
- E. A. Jordon, General Merchandise
- P. B. Schweisguth, Harness, Trunks, etc
- S. H. Elrod, Law, Loan and Real Estate
- F. Walker, Bakery and Restaurant
- Wm H. Lamb, Hardware and Farm Machinery. Owen Jones, Jeweler
- E. C. Carroll, Ice Cream Parlor
- Walter S. Hern, Gem Book Store
- E. Gale, Jeweler
- A. M. Olson, Hardware
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Clark, SD from the year 1883.
This historic piece includes several historic Clark landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1883.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Clark map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no additional cost.
This vintage historic map of Clark, SD is available in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Clark, South Dakota 1883 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.