Historic Chester Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Town Hall
- Public Schools
- Whites Hotel W. R. White
- Chester House W. H. Day
- Hampden Emery Co
- Grant Corrundum Wheel Co
- Chester Granite Works
- James Keefes Quartz Mill
- Chest Tannery
- Chester Grist Mill
- Mc Geoch & Co.s Bedstead Factory
- Smiths Carriage and Sleigh Manufactory
- T. Keefes bedstead Factory
- B. & A. Round House
- B & A. R. R. Station
- Post Office
- Skating Rink
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Chester, MA from the year 1885.
This historic print includes many well known Chester landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1885.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Chester map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are removed easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Chester, MA is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Chester, Massachusetts 1885 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.