Historic Chattanooga Landmarks On This Map
- Machine Shop & Boiler Works
- Vulcan Iron Works
- Car Wheel Works
- Roane Iron Works
- Chatt Brick Works
- Waters & Monteith Saw Mill
- Court House
- School Houses
- Water Works
- Union Depot
- A. & G. R. R. Depot
- R. Catholic
- Col. Methodist
- Flouring Mill
- A. Handmans Saw Mill
- Loomis & Bennetts Saw Mill
- Carriage Manufactory
- Chatt. Planing Mill
- Glass Works
- Opera House
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Chattanooga, TN from the year 1871.
This historic print includes many well known Chattanooga landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1871.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Chattanooga map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, rips and fold lines. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be cleaned up easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Chattanooga, TN is for sale in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Chattanooga, Tennessee 1871 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.