Historic Chattanooga Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- City Hall
- Lookout Fire Co., No. 1
- Chattonooga University (Meth.)
- First District School
- St. Peters & St. Pauls Church (Cath,)
- Notre Dame de Loudres Academy
- Post Office
- Hebrew Synagogue
- Howard School (Colored)
- W. U, Telegraph Office
- High School
- Carlile Fire Co., No. 2
- Union Passenger Depot
- Shiloh Baptist Church (Colored.)
- First M. E. Church
- Centenary M. E. Church
- Church of Christ (Christian,)
- First Presbyterian Church
- First Baptist Church
- Wesley Chapel (Colored Methodist)
- Crow House
- St. Pauls Church (Episcopal,)
- Second Presbyterian Church
- First Cumb. Presbyterian Church
- Lookout Mountain
- South Tredegar Iron Works
- Lookout Iron Co
- Wasen Car & Foundry Co
- Stanton House
- Fayerweather & Leidews Tannery
- Chattanooga Iron Co
- Meretague & Cos Fire Clay Works
- Roan Iron Works
- Peoples Block
- Park Place Church
- Read House
- Times Building
- Third National Bank
- Winchester Block
- Old Fort Wood
- Chattanooga Orphan Home
- First National Bank
- Cities Furnace
- City Cemetery
- Signal Point, Canum Hill
- Central Block City Savings Bank
- Consolidated Cast Iron Pipe Works
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Chattanooga, TN from the year 1886.
This historic print includes numerous well known Chattanooga landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1886.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Chattanooga map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Chattanooga, TN comes in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Chattanooga, Tennessee 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.