Castleton, Vermont Vintage Map
Historic Castleton Landmarks On This Map
- Presbyterian Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Town Hall and Public School
- State Normal School, A. E. heavenworth, Prin
- Bomoseen House, A. N. W. Smith. Prop
- Bromley & Clark, Attys at Law and Insurance Agents
- John Howe, Attorney at Law
- Livery and Sale Stable, H. H. Ellis, Prop
- C. S. Proctor Grocery
- F. J. Preston, Jeweler
- R. J. Hanley, Carriage Manufacturer
- F. L. Reed, Hardware
- Bank. C. S. Sherman, Pres
- D. G. Burt, Harness Maker
- John J. Jones, Slate Quarry
- Slate Mill
- Railroad Station
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Castleton, VT from the year 1886.
This vintage piece includes a number of popular Castleton landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1886.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Castleton map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, rips and creases. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you choose at no additional cost.
This historic historic map of Castleton, VT comes in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Castleton, Vermont 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.