Historic Aurora Landmarks On This Map
- City Hall
- West Side Public School
- East Side Public School
- Clark Seminary
- G. Q & B. R. R. Depot
- First Baptist Church
- Union Baptist Church
- German Catholic Church
- West Aurora Catholic Church
- First Congregational Church
- New England Congregational Church
- Episcopal Church
- Evangelical Lutheran Church
- German Lutheran Church
- First Methodist Church
- Free Methodist Church
- German Methodist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Universalist Church
- Fitchs Hotel Hotels East Side
- Aurora House Hotels East Side
- Empire House Hotels East Side
- Juntoon House Hotels West Side
- Grass Hotel
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Aurora, IL from the year 1867.
This historic print includes many well known Aurora landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1867.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Aurora map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This historic vintage map of Aurora, IL is available in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Aurora, Illinois 1867 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.