Historic Dallas Landmarks On This Map
- Munger Improved Cotton Machine Manufacturing Company
- Trinity Cotton Oil Co
- The Dallas News. A. H. Belo & Co., Publishers, Dallas, Texas
- Hughes Bros., Grocers Shelf Goods, Hughes and Ervay Sts
- Keating Implement and Machine Co. Largest Implement House in the South
- Dallas City Hall
- Ursuline Academy Apply to mother Superior
- McLeod Hotel
- Central National Bank. T. J. Oliver, President
- G. H. Schoellkopf. Wholesale Saddlery, Leather, Etc.,
- Murphy & Bolanz, Real Estate Brokers and Investment Bankers
- Dallas County Court House
- Southern Distilling Co;, E. M. Tillman, Prest
- Guild Building
- Henderson Building
- Wholesale Saddlery, Carriages, Etc., 248, 250 Commerce St
- The Oak Cliff College for Young Ladies M. Thos. Edgerton, President
- St. Marys Institute
- Parlin & Orendorff Co., Wholesale Implements, Vehicles and Wagons
- Knepfly & Son, Jewelers
- The Galveston News. A. H. Belo & Co., Publishers, Galveston, Texas
- Dallas Cotton Mills, W. C. Howard, Prest
- Dallas, Texas
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Dallas, TX from the year 1892.
This vintage piece includes a number of popular Dallas landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1892.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Dallas map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Dallas, TX is available to you in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Dallas, Texas 1892 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.