Historic Waynesboro Landmarks On This Map
- Waynesboro Stove Works
- Waynesboro Ornamental Wood Works
- Sash Blind and Door Factory Lumber Yards Lambert Bros, Props
- Furniture Factory and Planing Mill, Alexander Bros. Props
- Furniture Factory
- Waynesboro Creamery
- Rife Hydraulic Ram Mfg. Co
- Waynesboro Flouring Mills (Patent Process)
- Waynesboro Elevators
- Critzer Wagon and Carriage Factory
- Harlow Coal Yards
- Waynesboro Brick Yards
- Hampton Brick Yards
- Ellisons Hay Compress
- Barrel Factory
- Basic City Hardware Co
- Basic City School Desk Factory
- Basic City Paper Fabrique Factory
- Basic Match Factory
- Chesapeake & Ohio R. R. Passenger Depot
- Ohio R. R. Frieght Depot
- Proposed Depot & Belt Line of Norfolk Western R. R
- Junction of Chesapeake & Ohio R. R. & Norfolk & Western R. R
- Hotel Brunswick, furnished with soft Free Stone Water
- Hotel Killian
- M. E. Church (South)
- Presbyterian Church
- 1st Baptist Church
- 2nd Baptist Church
- Colored M. E. Church
- Colored Baptist M. E. Church
- Colored Baptist Church
- Public Graded School
- Valley Seminary (Female)
- Fisburne Military School
- Waynesboro Business College, J. W. Cook, Principal
- Graded Colored School
- The Waynesboro Times Electric J. T. Booz, Editor & Prop
- Waynesboro & Basic City Electric Street R. R
- Amazon Springs, has a daily flow of seven million gallons of soft water
- Hotel Brunswick Park and Springs
- Town of Waynesboro
- The Waynesboro Company
- West Waynesboro Land Company
- Wayne Land Company
- Waynesboro & Basic City Land Co
- Amazon Mineral Springs Co
- Central Land Co
- The Riverside Company
- Property of Basic City Company
- Water Tower
- City Office
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Waynesboro, VA from the year 1891.
This historic print includes many recognizable Waynesboro landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1891.
Our team has restored this historic Waynesboro map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily removed if you would like at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Waynesboro, VA is for sale in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Waynesboro, Virginia 1891 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.