Historic Walden Landmarks On This Map
- Dutch Reformed Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Public School
- Private School
- St. Nicholas Hotel, Isaac Lockwood, Prop
- Prospect House, C. Johnson, Prop
- Eagle Hotel, A. Kidd, Prop
- New York Knife Co
- Walden Knife Co
- Walden Knitting Mills
- Steam Laundry
- Taylor & Bateman, Coal, Lumber and Feed
- The Walden National Bank
- Woolen Mills
- Overall Factory
- Geo. L. Miles & Co., Brick Yard
- Rider Engine Company
- J. V. Tears, Boot and Shoe Store
- T. D. Barker, Harness Store
- Post Office, Chas. P. Van Zandt, P. M
- J. R. Hays, Merchant
- Steam Mill
- Wallkill Valley R. R. Station
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Walden, NY from the year 1887.
This vintage print includes a number of well known Walden landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1887.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Walden map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are removed easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Walden, NY comes in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Walden, New York 1887 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.