Valley Falls, New York Vintage Map
Historic Valley Falls Landmarks On This Map
- Coal, Lumber, Lime and Cement, G. W. Lohnes, Prop
- Flour, Coal, Lime and Cement, Silas Herrington, Prop
- Troy & Boston R. R. Station
- B. H. T. & W. R. R. Station
- Valley Falls Hotel
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Valley Falls, NY from the year 1887.
This vintage piece includes several recognizable Valley Falls landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1887.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Valley Falls map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This beautiful historic map of Valley Falls, NY is for sale in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Valley Falls, New York 1887 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.