Historic Toronto Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- The American China Co
- Toronto Fire Clay M F G Co
- Toronto Ice Plant
- Planing Mill
- Forrest City Sewer Pipe Works
- Toronto Shoe M F G Co
- Great Western Sewer Pipe Works
- Ohio Valley Sewer Pipe Works
- Calumet Sewer Pipe Works
- Water Works
- Electric Light & Power Co
- C. & P. R. R. Station
- Cathoic Church
- Presbyterian Church
- First M. P. Church
- Christian Church
- First M. E. Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- M. E. Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Toronto, OH from the year 1899.
This historic print includes several historic Toronto landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1899.
Our team has restored this vintage Toronto map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are removed easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Toronto, OH is available to you in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Toronto, Ohio 1899 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.