Ticonderoga, New York Vintage Map
Historic Ticonderoga Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Baptist Catholic Church
- Episcopal Catholic Church
- Union School
- Banking Office of C. E. Bush & Co
- Weeds Opera House
- Post Office
- Burleigh House, T. E. Bailey, Prop
- Exchange Hotel, G. S. Clark, Prop
- T. E. Baileys Livery & Sale Stable
- Ticonderoga Sentinel Office
- Defiance Hose Co
- Lake George R. R. Station
- Mt. Hope Cemetery
- Ticonderoga Pulp & Paper Co
- Horicon Iron Co
- American Graphite Co
- Machine Shop & Foundry
- Merchant & Wilburs Grist Mill
- Treadways Woolen Mill
- F. Ives Planing Mill and Lumber Yard
- Wiley & Co.s Carriage Mnfg
- Moores Grist & Flouring Mill
- Glens Falls Pulp Mill
- Lake George Mnfg Co
- Weeds Saw & Planing Mill
- Lake George Pulp & Paper Co
- Lake George Steam Mills
- Baldwin Landing
- Ruins of Fort Ticonderoga
- Mt. Defiance
- Fort Hotel, Gilligan & Stevens
- Lord Howes Monument
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Ticonderoga, NY from the year 1884.
This vintage print includes many recognizable Ticonderoga landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1884.
Our team has restored this vintage Ticonderoga map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Ticonderoga, NY is available in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Ticonderoga, New York 1884 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.