Historic Terre Haute Landmarks On This Map
- First Baptist Church
- First Congregational Church
- Centinary Church
- St. Stephens Episcopal Church
- Asbury Church
- Evangelical German Lutheran Church
- St. Josephs Catholic Church
- St. Benedict German Catholic Church
- St. Anns Catholic Church
- Christian Chapel Church
- Central Presbyterian Church
- Universalist Church
- Normal School
- Rose Polytechnic Institute
- Terre Haute Iron and Nail Works
- Wabash Iron Co
- Danville R, R. Shops
- I. & St. L. R. R. Shops
- H. Kulman, Wholesale Grocer
- H. Kulman, Coffee and Spice Mills
- Anton Mayers Brewery and Bottling Department
- L. Kuessners Palace of Mudsic
- Emil Bauers Millinery Store
- E. Haass Nursery and Vine Yard
- Phil. Monningers Tivoli
- Opera House
- Distiilery, Cox & Fairbanks, Prop
- Terre Haute Brewing Co
- Stove Works, E. J. King, Prop
- Court Park
- Court House
- Market House, with City Offices
- Terre Haute Coffee and Spice Mills, Jos. Strong, Prop
- Homing Mills, Hudnut & Co., Prop
- Mayers House
- I. & St. L. Depot
- Christ Dressler
- Gyllman & Reynolds Stove Factory
- Terre Houte Banner, G. Gfoerer, Prop
- Terre Haute Daily Express Printing Co.
- Magnetic Artesian Bath Co
- Western Union Telegraph Cos Office
- U. R. Jeffers Woolen Mills
- E. & T. H. R. R. Cos Freight Depots
- George F. Ellis Woolen Mills
- B. M. Hoopman, Dealer in Leather & Findings
- Post Office
- Terre Haute House
- E. Hirschberg, Wholesale Cigars and Tobacco
- Union Depot
- T. H. & Ind. R. R. Shops
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Terre Haute, Indiana from the year 1880.
This historic piece includes numerous recognizable Terre Haute landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1880.
Our company has restored this vintage Terre Haute map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Terre Haute, Indiana is available in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Terre Haute, Indiana 1880 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.