Historic Stillwater Landmarks On This Map
- M. E. Church
- Episcopal Church
- Baptist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Public School
- Town Hall
- J. Sullivan, General Store
- Paper & Pulp Mill, P. Mosher, Prop
- Lumber & Coal, Sanford Neilson, Prop
- Saw & Planing Mill, Coal, Lumber, Seeds and Cement, Stephen Wood & Sons, Props
- Residence and Office of John Collamer, Marble and Granite Works
- Stillwater & Mechanicville Street Rwy Car Buildings, P. VanVechten, Manager
- Headquarters of Gen. Gates in Revolutionary War, also first County Clerks Office
- Meat and Vegetable Market of C. H, Kipp
- Fowler House and Livery Stable, Wm. N. Fowler, Prop
- W. S. Schermerhorn, Druggist, and Paints and Oils
- John Whalen, Tobacco, Cigars and Confections
- Lyman Smith & Co., Dry Goods and General Store
- E. B. Hunter, Shelf and Heavy Hardware
- Hudson River Hosiery Mills Denison & Co., Props
- Saratoga Mills R & H. Newland, Knit Goods Mfrs
- Straw Board Mill, D & W. Pemble, Props
- Paper Box Manufactory, Mrs James B. Newland, Prop
- Knittin Mill, E. B. Skinner, Prop
- John B. Newlands Grist Mill, A. T. Pack & Co., Lessees
- F. W. Stratton, Milk Dealer
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Stillwater, NY from the year 1889.
This historic piece includes many popular Stillwater landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1889.
Our company has restored this vintage Stillwater map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This vintage vintage map of Stillwater, NY comes in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Stillwater, New York 1889 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.