Stamford, New York Vintage Map
Historic Stamford Landmarks On This Map
- Grace Chapel
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Baptist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Church of the Sacred Heart, R. C
- Stamford Seminary & Union Free School
- Churchill Hall, Dr. S. E. Churchill, Prop
- Greycourt, S. J. Brown Prop
- Delaware House, F. M. Tingley, Prop
- R. H. Barner, Flour & Feed and Building Material
- Van Dyke & Hanford, Dry Goods, Boots, Shoes, Drugs &c
- H. C. Lawrence, Hardware, Stoves & Tinware
- C. A. McMurdy, Steam Cooperage & Planing Mill
- T. H. Norris, Blacksmith
- W. A. Cowley, Foundry, Machine Shop & Miller
- W. M. Beckley, Clothing and Gents Furnishing Goods
- J. E. Squire, Grocer
- C. O. Wood, Boots & Shoes
- National Bank of Stamford
- W. H. McAlpine, Insurance and Real Estate
- Geo. H. Hager, Drugs and Groceries
- Merton H. Maynard, Furniture Dealer, Picture Frames &c
- Wm. Walker, Importing Taylor
- Milo S. Wood, Livery, Sale, Exchange and Boarding Stable
- Stamford Mirror, S. B. Champion, Publisher
- S. S. Cornell, Photographer
- B. McKillip, Horse Shoeing & Gen. Jobbing
- Jay L. Wood, Livery, Sale & Boarding Stable
- Foot of Mount Utsayantho; Height 3665 ft; 2 Miles by wagon road to top
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Stamford, NY from the year 1890.
This vintage piece includes several popular Stamford landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1890.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Stamford map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are cleaned up easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of Stamford, NY is available to you in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Stamford, New York 1890 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.