St. Paul, Minnesota Vintage Map
Historic St. Paul Landmarks On This Map
- State Capital
- Court House
- School House
- City Hal
- market House
- Opera House
- City Parks
- Pacific Ry Depot
- Minnesota Valley Ry Depot
- 1st Baptist Church
- Catholic Cathedral Church
- German Catholic Church
- St. Mary
- Congregational Church
- Evangelical Lutheran
- Market street Methodist
- German Methodist
- Scandinavian Lutheran
- Scandinavian Methodist Church
- Presbyterian Central Church
- 1st Presbyterian Church
- House of Hope Church
- Episcopal Christ Church
- St. Paul Church
- Universalist Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of St. Paul, MN from the year 1867.
This historic print includes many popular St. Paul landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1867.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic St. Paul map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, rips and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are removed easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of St. Paul, MN is for sale in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this St. Paul, Minnesota 1867 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.