Historic South Bend Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- County Jail
- High School
- Ward Schools
- Post Office
- Water Works and Stand Pipe
- Gas Works
- Turner Hall
- Fair Grounds
- L. S. & M. S. R. R. Depots
- M. C. S. B R. R. Depots
- C. & L. H. R. R. Depots
- St. Josephs Academy
- Catholic Churches
- Baptist Churches
- Christian Churches
- Episcopal Churches
- First Evangelical Churches
- Second Evangelical Churches
- Lutheran Churches
- First Methodist Church
- Second Methodist Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- Second Presbyterian Church
- Reformed Church
- Reformed Church Mission Chapel
- African M. E
- Singer Sewing Machine Works
- Oliver Chilled Plow Works
- Studebaker Bro. Wagon Manufatory
- Studebaker Bro. Carriage and Coach Manufactory
- Indiana Iron and Reaper Co
- W. H. Beach & Co.s News and Book Print Paper Mills
- Beach & Keedys News and Book Print Paper Mills
- Union Cabinet Manfg Co.s Building
- South Bed Iron Works
- W. F. Smiths Furniture Manufactory
- C. Lipharts Furniture Manufactory
- Variety Bracket Works
- Sibley, Mills & Ware, Manufacturers of Machinists Tools
- Huey Chair Manufacturing Co
- Eagle Sash, Door and Blink Manufry
- John G. Rillings Cabinet Manufry
- Hartzell & Hartman, Planing Mill, Sash, Door and Blind Manufactory
- South Bend Woolen Cos Mills
- Josiah Thompsons Furniture Factory
- John A. Chicketts Wagon and Carriage Factory
- Walworth & Lawtons Planing Mill Sash, Door and Blind Manufactory
- Birdsell Clover Thresher and Separator Works
- Grain Drill Works
- Knoblock Bros. Flouring Mill
- Flouring Mills
- Woolen Mill
- Wagon Manufactory
- Dwight House Knight & Mills, Props
- Union House F. Bauer, Propr
- St Joseph Hotel
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of South Bend, IN from the year 1874.
This vintage print includes many historic South Bend landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1874.
Our company has restored this historic South Bend map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, tears and creases. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This vintage historic map of South Bend, IN is for sale in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this South Bend, Indiana 1874 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.