Historic Somerville Landmarks On This Map
- Court House and Jail
- Public School
- Ag. Fair Ground
- C. R. R. Station
- First National Bank
- Post Office and Internal Revenue Bldg
- C. Barcalow & Co., Druggists
- James U. Case, Druggist
- C. W. Ennis, Gents Furnishing Goods, in Association Bldg
- G. E. Matthews, Gents Furnishing Goods, in Assoctn Bldg
- William Koehler, Baker and Confectioner
- D. G. Ayers, Groceries
- N. B. Richardson, Groceries
- Honeyman Bros., Groceries
- Tunison & Kuhl, Groceries
- R. R. Taylor, Hotel and Bakery
- Struves Building
- Brown Bros., Manufacturers of Clothing
- John H. Merz, Jeweler
- E. S. Doughty, Lumber Yard
- Brick Yard, A. S. Ten Eyck
- Brick Yard, W. Ross
- First Reformed Church
- Second Reformed Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist E. Church
- Baptist Church
- German Church
- Colored M. E. Church
- A. G. Anderson, Coal and Building Materials
- Fritts House
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Somerville, NY from the year 1882.
This vintage print includes numerous popular Somerville landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1882.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Somerville map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, rips and fold lines. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Somerville, NY is available in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Somerville, New Jersey 1882 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.