Historic Snohomish Landmarks On This Map
- Blackman Bros. Saw Mill, Sash and Door Factory
- Electric Light Plant
- E C Fergusons Wharf and Warehouse
- Exchange Hotel
- Maple House
- Cathcart Opera House
- Post Office
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Masonic Hall
- Methodist Church
- Catholic Church
- Hotel Penobscot
- Office of Daily and Weekly Sun
- England Block
- Presbyterian Church
- Jacksons Wharf
- Nolls Shingle Mill
- School Buildings
- Sash and Door Factory
- Central School Building
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Snohomish, WA from the year 1890.
This vintage piece includes many historic Snohomish landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1890.
Our company has restored this vintage Snohomish map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no extra cost.
This historic historic map of Snohomish, WA comes in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Snohomish, Washington 1890 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.