Historic Seattle Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Episcopal Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
- Puget Sound Business College
- Episcopal Church
- Cathoic Church
- Court House
- University Building
- High School
- Public Schools
- Masonic Hall
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Y. M. C. A Rooms
- Fire Engine House
- Council Chamber
- Gas Works
- Lake Union
- Lake Washington
- Cascade Mountains
- Seattle and Walla Walla Rail Road
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Seattle, WA from the year 1878.
This historic piece includes several well known Seattle landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1878.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Seattle map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Seattle, WA comes in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Seattle, Washington 1878 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.