Historic Savannah Landmarks On This Map
- The Stairs going up
- Mr Oglethorpes Tent
- The Crane & Belb
- The Tabernacle & Court House
- The Publick Mill
- The House for Strangers
- The Publick Oven
- The draw Well
- The Lott for the Church
- The publick Stores
- The Fort
- The Parsonage House
- The Pllisadoes
- The Guard House and Battery of Cannon
- Hutchinsons Island
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Savannah, GA from the year 1734.
This vintage piece includes many recognizable Savannah landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1734.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Savannah map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Savannah, GA is available to you in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Savannah, Georgia 1734 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.