Historic Santa Rosa Landmarks On This Map
- Pacific Methodist College
- Public High School
- Christian College
- Boys Academy
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Church South
- Christian Church
- Catholic Church
- S D Adventist Church
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- County Hospital
- County Court House
- Centennial Hotel
- Sherman House
- Santa Rosa Planing Mills
- Golden Eagle Foundry & Machine Shops
- Empire Flouring Mills
- Soap Factory
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Santa Rosa, CA from the year 1876.
This historic piece includes several popular Santa Rosa landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1876.
Our team has restored this historic Santa Rosa map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Santa Rosa, CA is for sale in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Santa Rosa, California 1876 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.