Salt Lake City, Utah Vintage Map
Historic Salt Lake City Landmarks On This Map
- The Temple
- The Tabernacle
- Assembly Hall
- City Hall
- Capitol Building
- Post Office
- Utah Exposition
- Court House
- Fire Department
- Hospital of the Holy Cross
- Industrial Home
- Masonic Temple
- Odd Fellows Hall
- The Cullen. S. G. Ewing, Propr
- The Ontario
- Hotel Knutsford
- U. P. Passenger Station
- U. P. Freight Depot
- U. P. Shops
- Rio Grande Western Passenger Station
- Rio Grande Western Freight Depot
- Rio Grande Western Shops
- Utah & Nevada Passenger Station
- Utah Central
- Utah Central Freight Depot
- Rowland Hall
- Salt Lake Collegiate Institute
- Salt Lake Acadamy and Hammond Hall
- Salt Lake Seminary
- St. Marys Seminary
- Deseret University
- Deaf and Dumb Institute
- All Hallows College
- First Baptist
- First Congregational
- St. Marks Cathedral. (Episcopal.)
- St. Pauls Chapel. (Episcopal.)
- Methodist Episcopal
- Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Phillips Congregational Church
- Westminister Presbyterian
- Swedish Evangelical. (Lutheran.)
- First Sckandanavian (M. E.)
- St Mary Magdalens. (Roman Catholic.)
- Fort Douglas
- Garfield Beach
- 8th Ward Square
- Old Fort Park
- Liberty Park
- Deseret Agricultural Society Driving Park
- Anderson Observitory
- City Reservoirs
- The Herald
- The Tribune
- Evening Times
- The Deseret Evening News
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Salt Lake City, UT from the year 1891.
This vintage print includes a number of well known Salt Lake City landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1891.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Salt Lake City map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, rips and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Salt Lake City, UT is available to you in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Salt Lake City, Utah 1891 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.