Historic Reedsburg Landmarks On This Map
- R R Depot
- Mansion House W H Finch, Propr
- Public School
- Public Square
- Mackeys Flour Mill
- Mackeys Saw Mill
- Wagon & Carriage Factory
- Staffords Stave Factory
- Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Lutheran & Ger School Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Congregational Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Reedsburg, WI from the year 1874.
This historic print includes many recognizable Reedsburg landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1874.
Our company has restored this vintage Reedsburg map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and fold lines. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of Reedsburg, WI is for sale in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Reedsburg, Wisconsin 1874 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.